SPRING INTO CANNABIS
MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS CME SYMPOSIUM
Clinical and Therapeutic Applications of Medical Cannabis
6 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Our curriculum has an extensive learning focus on hemp-CBD, medical cannabis, and cannabinoid pharma market, in that it was developed with the objective independence and integrity required for Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)-accredited education of physicians and nurses.
• Introduction to Medical Cannabis
• Opioids - Addressing the Crisis with Cannabis
• Cannabis in Multiple Clinical Conditions
• Principles of Pharmacokinetics
• Current Research Controversies and Limitations
• Cannabis Use and Neurobehavioral Deviations
6 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Our Team of Educators have developed the comprehensive curriculum which, upon successful completion, confers up to a total of 6 . Licensed nurses and pharmacists may apply to their boards for recognition of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM